UsedCisco.com Terms & Conditions
UsedCisco.com is wholly owned by Digital Warehouse USA, Inc with principal offices at 989 Avenue of the Americas (4th floor) New York, NY 10018. Acceptance of the order process binds DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC., to "THE CUSTOMER" to the following terms and conditions:
DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. hereby sells to the CUSTOMER the Networking Hardware identified in all orders, including online and offline. Upon payment to DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. of the purchase price set forth in the either shopping cart total for online purchases, or final sales quote amount in offline purchase, title to the Networking Hardware shall vest in the CUSTOMER.
Conditions and Warranty
- (a) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. sells only Guaranteed Pre-Owned and New-Open-Box (NOB) products which are unused but may not be in original manufacturer's packaging. All products sold by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE, INC. are fully tested and carry a One-Year Hardware Replacement Warranty to the original purchaser. This sale is for the hardware specified and not for any licensed or imbedded software. Licensed and/or imbedded software is the property of their respective manufacturers.
- (b) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is an independent reseller and is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers of the equipment quoted. All prices are in US dollars. Quoted and actual delivery dates may vary due to events beyond our control.
- (c) The CUSTOMER has the option to purchase an extended 2 Year Annual Warranty for products purchased directly from DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. at 10% of the original purchase price of any item, or an extended 3 Year Annual Warranty for products purchased directly from DIGITAL WAREHOUSE, INC. at 20% of the original purchase price of any item,
- (d) Special Orders: DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. Non-stock items are considered Special Orders. Special Orders are non-returnable and all sales of Special Orders are final.
- (e) Warranty covers DOA equipment or equipment failing to perform to manufacturer's specs.
- (f) Warranty does not cover misuse and/or damage due to improper installation, configuration changes and/or operation of the equipment.
Card Holder Security and Privacy
- (a) All credit card holder information is transmitted through a secure payment gateway. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not store any credit card information on its web servers. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not share CUSTOMER information with any third party.
- (b) All orders are debited from the provided credited card at the time of CUSTOMER purchase. If your order is refused by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. for any reason the full amount will be refunded to your payment card
- (c) In the rare event of a pricing error by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC you order may be refused and cancelled. If this is to occur you will be refunded your order amount
Shipment & Packaging
- (a) The method of shipment of the Networking Hardware shall be selected by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. and the cost of such shipment shall be added to the shopping cart total prior to checkout. Our goal is to ship within 72 hours after the receipt of the order for in-stock items. Shipment delays can happen from time-to-time for a variety of reasons. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. attempts to keep its customers informed when an order is delayed; however DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is not responsible for any consequential damages as a result of any delays. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not guarantee delivery on a certain date and/or time. Partial orders are shipped when certain items are not in stock. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. may wait to complete an order prior to shipping at CUSTOMER'S request. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. strives to complete all orders within 20 working days following order receipt.
- (b) The Networking Hardware shall be packaged in accordance with DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s then current packaging specifications for Networking Hardware for the mode of shipment that the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. selects, and the cost of such packaging shall be included in the shopping cart prior to checkout. Currently DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. uses foam, bubble rap, and corrugated boxes to package every order. In the event the item arrives damaged, it is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER to report to FED-EX any damaged equipment received. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will work with the CUSTOMER and FED-EX to resolve in-transit damaged goods issues in a timely manner. Customers are liable to the extent with which the specific carrier‚ attaches blame from their investigation.
- (c) The Networking Hardware shall be shipped freight pre-paid from DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s shipping point (manufacturing facility or staging area), and the CUSTOMER assumes all risk of loss thereafter. CUSTOMER is responsible for the payment of freight charges to the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC..
- (d) Please allow for 2-6 business days for Ground shipping, depending on the shipping address provided. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC's Operations is based in Oklahoma, USA, however not all orders are shipped from this location.
- (e) Orders placed during the weekends or holidays are shipped the next business day.
- (f) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not guarantee product availability. Displayed availability is strictly a time estimate, and does not account for time involved in product testing and shipment.
- (g) Shipping quotes are estimated until order fulfillment. Orders are not shipped directly on checkout, and any cost differences are appropriately billed. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. reserves the right to update shipping costs at any time, and will always do so in writing to the CUSTOMER before fulfilling the order and capturing funds.
- (h) Billing & shipping addresses must be verified by the credit card company for timely shipping.
- DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not ship to unverified addresses under any circumstances.
- CUSTOMER must call their respective credit card company to add verified addresses.
- DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is not responsible for unapproved addresses, and any delays caused thereof.
- (i) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. not liable for any shipping charges that may incur as a result of an undeliverable shipping addresses provided by the CUSTOMER. Shipping will not be refunded under any circumstances. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will attempt to double check addresses accuracy as a courtesy, but can not make any guarantees.
- (j) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. shipping policy does not permit items to be shipped to Post Office boxes. Physical address is required for security reasons.
- (k) CUSTOMER is solely responsible for any tariffs, customs or fee‚Äôs assessed by their local government for their international order. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. not liable for shipping that is refused because CUSTOMER failed to account for customers fees and tariffs.
- (l) All orders shipped by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. are insured through the respective carrier company making the delivery.
- (m) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. reserves the right to update shipping charges to reflect appropriate pricing, which the shopping cart total may or may not accurately reflect. This includes improper shipping charges (whether intentionally or unintentionally) entered by the CUSTOMER at the time of checkout.
- (n) Please note, all shipping methods listed at time of checkout and order confirmation through email, web chat or phone do not include times allotted for testing and order handling.
Purchase Price & Taxes
- (a) The purchase price for the Networking Hardware shall be as set forth in Shopping Cart total. The purchase price, together with all applicable shipping charges, other special charges and taxes, including any and all penalties, but less any credits or deposits, shall be payable in full prior to shipment. See Payment Terms below for a list of accepted payment methods.
- (b) The CUSTOMER shall pay all taxes based on or in any way measured by this Agreement, the Networking Hardware or any services related thereto, including any personal property taxes but excluding taxes based on DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s net income. If the CUSTOMER elects to challenge the applicability of any such taxes, the CUSTOMER shall pay such taxes to the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. and the CUSTOMER may thereafter challenge such taxes and seek refund thereof.
- (c) New York state (USA) customers are subject to 8.8% sales tax. Tax exempt organizations must provide us with their tax number when placing an order or risk being charged New York sales tax.
- (a) Credit Card: DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express via PayPal payment processing.
- (b) Wire Transfer: DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. accepts domestic and international wire transfers. Please contact your Account Manager for more information.
- (c) COD (Cash on Delivery): DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. does not accept COD.
- (d) International Customers: DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. accepts international wire transfers from all countries. Please contact us for more information.
- (e) Purchase orders are available only for government, educational and non-profit institutions. Please contact the sales department for details. A late fee of 1.5% (or highest rate permitted by law, if less) per month will be assessed on the total balance due when more than 30 days past due.
Please note DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. works closely with law enforcement agencies to investigate and pursue fraudulent orders. Any fees associated with legal action due to fraudulent orders are the sole responsibility of the CUSTOMER.
DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. continually upgrades and revises products and prices. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. may revise and discontinue products or change prices at any time without prior notice to customers.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED except
- When damaged goods are delivered (DOA, Dead On Arrival). In such cases, DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will replace the item at no cost. Restocking fees, as well as shipping and handling fees will be waived.
- In rare instances when DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is unable to fulfill CUSTOMER'S order and CUSTOMER has prepaid with wire transfer, DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will issue a full refund in US Dollars for the amount originally paid. If the payment was made by a credit card, DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will issue a credit to the card for the original amount of the charge. All other refunds will be in the form of a credit to the CUSTOMER'S account, which may be uses towards a purchase for a period of one year from the date issued. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. DOES NOT provide cash refunds under any circumstances.
Please note, all returned products must have the manufacturer serial number clearly visible for identification purposes. Any products returned that are not the original items sold by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC., or have tampered serial numbers will be returned at the CUSTOMER'S expense and will void any right for return or exchange. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. reserves the right to divulge any counterfeit products to law enforcement channels.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
CUSTOMER must receive an RMA number from DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s RMA department BEFORE returning merchandise. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is not responsible for items returned without an RMA number, and any costs associated with shipping the item back are the sole responsibility of the CUSTOMER. A RMA is issued when the equipment received is determined to have a specific defect.
RMA's are issued up to one-year from the invoice date. CUSTOMER is responsible to return the defective item within 10 days after the issuance of RMA in its original box with all cables, manuals, accessories, etc. along with all freight charges pre-paid. Collect shipments will not be accepted. CUSTOMER will be charged for any missing items. RMA's not returned within 10 days will be cancelled. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. will repair and/or exchange the equipment under warranty within 10 working days following its receipt. No other implied or explicit warranty of any kind is offered.
Service & Support
DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. offers thirty minutes of free phone technical support for basic installation, setup and configuration issues as a complimentary service to its customers during normal company business hours.
Any support calls exceeding thirty minutes are subject to additional hourly fees, depending on issue complexity. Support engineers reaching thirty minutes of complimentary service will notify customers of free support expiration and will require billing information to continue paid support, along with an hourly rate based on current issue.
Support engineers may at any time deem the current support call as a complex issue, or one requiring additional resources at a pre-paid, hourly rate. At no point is DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. responsible for continuing technical support, or does it imply that phone technical support of any kind is guaranteed with a product purchase.
By modifying the software, specifically including but not limited to the product configuration, customer runs the risk of getting configuration errors, which are NOT covered by the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. Standard Warranty.
Fitness For A Particular Purpose
DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is ready to assist all Customers in selecting the appropriate products. However, the final responsibility of compatibility and/or fitness for a particular purpose lies with the CUSTOMER. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. is not responsible for fees associated with returns for wrong parts/products orders.
Termination / Cancellation
- (a) This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled by the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. if:
- (1) CUSTOMER fails to pay DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. the purchase price;
- (2) CUSTOMER is in default of any other provision of this Agreement and such default has not been cured within 20 days of written notice thereof given by the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.; or
- (3) CUSTOMER becomes insolvent or seeks protection, voluntarily or involuntarily, under any bankruptcy laws.
- (b) In the event of any termination/cancellation of this Agreement, the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. may:
- (1) Declare all amounts owed DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. to be immediately due and payable;
- (2) Enter the Customer's premises and repossess the Networking Hardware and all other items supplied by DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.; and
- (3) Cease performance of all of DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s obligations without liability to CUSTOMER.
- (c) The foregoing rights and remedies of DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. shall be cumulative and in addition to all other rights and remedies available to the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. in law and in equity.
- (d) Special Orders: Any item not on our stock list is considered SPECIAL ORDER and cannot be cancelled.
- (e) Order Cancellation: Once an order is processed online, they may not be cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- (f) Delays: Delays of up to 7 business days are normal in network hardware industry. Although DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. makes every effort to avoid delays in delivery, quoted delivery date and actual delivery date may vary due to events beyond its control.
- (g) Damaged In Transit: DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. has no control over shipping vendors and will work with the CUSTOMER to replace the damaged goods as soon as possible.
- (h) Defective Products are replaced under DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.'s warranty program within 3-5 business days.
- (i) Incorrect Item Received are replaced with the correct item within 3-5 business days.
Cancelled orders other than those mentioned above are subject to 25% restocking fee. No Exceptions.
- (a) IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF THE DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH THEREOF. DIGITAL WAREHOUSE, INC.'S LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER HEREUNDER, IF ANY, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($ 10,000) OR THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO DIGITAL WAREHOUSE, INC. HEREUNDER BY THE CUSTOMER, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- (b) IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY FAILURE OR DELAY OF THE DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. IN THE DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION OF THE NETWORKING HARDWARE OR IN THE PERFORMANCE OF INSTALLATION SERVICES OR OTHER SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- (c) DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. USEDCISCO.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
THE NETWORKING HARDWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS AND THE DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER FOR THE INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS BY THE NETWORKING HARDWARE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF.
- (a) This Agreement shall be deemed effective upon execution thereof by the Customer and acceptance thereof by an authorized representative of the DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC.
- (b) Any cause of action arising out of or related to this Agreement must be brought no later than one year after the cause of action has accrued.
- (c) This Agreement is the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, writings, proposals, representations or communications, oral or written, of either party. This Agreement may only be amended by a writing executed by the authorized representatives of both parties.
- (d) This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York.
Questions regarding DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. policies?
Please email DIGITAL WAREHOUSE USA, INC. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 2016